1. In compliance with current legislation we inform you that the web hsco.es (hereinafter the “web”) is owned by the company of Spanish nationality called Herrera Sisternes S.L. (hereinafter HS&Co.), with registered office in Valencia, with Tax Identification Code (C.I.F.) number B98722739, duly registered in the Commercial Registry of Valencia.
2. HS&Co. Its purpose is the provision of advisory services to companies and entrepreneurs.
3. You can contact us at the address indicated, by calling at (+34) 961 152 189 or at the following email address: email@example.com.
4. The terms and conditions (hereinafter ‘Terms and conditions’) that are indicated below regulate the access and use of the website which include, but are not limited to, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations , videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, computer applications, databases, html code and other works included in it and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or tangible or intangible support, currently known or generated in the future, regardless of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property in accordance with current regulations at all times.
6. HS&Co. does not use additional rate telephone services, although any cost derived from the installation, telephone access or other type of expense due to the connection to access to the web will be the sole responsibility of the Client, Visitor or User, as these Terms are defined in the Terms and Conditions.
7. The use of this web gives the user the condition of User, – either as a Client or as a Visitor -, as these terms are defined in the Terms and Conditions, which implies adhesion to them in the published version.